1. Codes of Conduct and Welfare Policy
- Download our Codes of Conduct pack, which is given to all new athletes, coaches, team managers, committee members volunteers and officials within the club. It is important that you read and abide by all appropriate codes of conduct and return all relevant forms to the appropriate club committee member.
- If you feel in any way that others within the club are not following these codes of conduct, please contact the Welfare Officer as soon as possible.
- As part of joining the club / becoming a coach, committee member, team manager or volunteer you will be asked to sign up to these codes of conduct.
2. Anti doping
- Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Code of Conduct for Parents / Carers / Guardians
- Code of Conduct for Athletes
- Code of Conduct for Team Managers
- Transportation Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Use of Social Networking Sites
- Club Welfare Officer
- Welfare Policy
Most runners wouldn’t dream of deliberately taking performance-enhancing drugs. However, there have been some isolated cases in the UK where runners have inadvertently done so (and, of course, where they have deliberately done so). As it is ultimately the runner’s responsibility to ensure that anything they take is not prohibited, we thought it would be helpful to include some useful links on our website which provide further information about this important topic. Click here